Bank Wire Transfer Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Bank Wire Transfer?
- How do I make deposits into my account using Bank Wire Transfer?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Bank Wire Transfer?
- Are there any transaction fees associated with Bank Wire Transfer withdrawals?
- What information is needed to withdraw via Bank Wire Transfer?
- What is the average processing time for Bank Wire Transfer withdrawals?
1. What is Bank Wire Transfer?
A bank wire transfer is a transfer of funds from one bank account to another locally or internationally. In most cases, you will need to visit your bank physically or use online banking to request the wire transfer. It is also possible to set up a repetitive wire transfer service to us.
2. How do I make deposits into my account using Bank Wire Transfer?
Please follow the steps given below to send a Bank Wire Transfer:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Bank Wire Transfer logo. To select this deposit option, simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- The 'Payee' details are now displayed. This is the information your bank will require in order to complete the bank wire transfer.
- Once you have recorded the 'Payee' details and checked the amount, click on 'Submit' to confirm the transaction.
- A unique transaction ID will be created, please record this for future reference. We can use this transaction ID to track your bank wire transfer.
- Using online/telephone banking or by visiting your bank personally, request a wire transfer using the payee information obtained in step five. Make sure to include the 'Reference Number'.
- After you have transferred the funds, please e-mail the following details to Customer Service team.
- Your transaction ID (from the cashier).
- Your name.
- The amount of the wire transfer.
- The date of the wire transfer.
- The name of the bank you transferred the funds from.
- The bank wire transfer reference number you received from the bank (if available).
3. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The funds will be credited to your account once the wire has cleared. This can take anywhere from 2-5 business days.
4. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Bank Wire Transfer?
The minimum withdrawal amount that you can withdraw via Bank Wire Transfer is 1000 USD/1000 EUR and the maximum withdrawal amount is 2000000.00 USD.
5. Are there any transaction fees associated with Bank Wire Transfer withdrawals?
We don't charge anything, but the banks might.
6. What information is needed to withdraw via Bank Wire Transfer?
The information required to withdrawal via bank wire transfer depends on the bank country selected on the withdrawal page. You will have to enter details such as your bank's name, the bank's address, your bank account number, the ABA Routing number/Swift code/Sort code and other details as requested on the withdrawal page.
7. What is the average processing time for Bank Wire Transfer withdrawals?
All withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team which takes approximately up to two business days.Once we have processed your withdrawal, it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account.