Combat Sports - MMA/UFC
Aside from the following special betting rules, the common betting rules apply. The special rules will take precedence over the common rules nevertheless.
1. General Rules: The result as declared at the end of a fight by the official announcer will be used for settlement purposes. Any subsequent alterations to that result will not be taken into account. If the official announcer does not declare a result at the end of a fight, the market will be settled on the result displayed on the applicable organisation's official site.
If a fight results in a draw and no price for draw is quoted, the Fight Result will be deemed void and all stakes returned.
If a bout does not take place within 48 hours of the given date and time, it will be deemed void and all stakes will be returned.
Fights deemed to be "No Contest" following an early stoppage, will have all markets settled as void.
2. Future Fights: The one exception to the 48-hour rule above, is fights that have been set up before the exact date is known and will be reclassified under the correct event and date, once an official announcement has been made. These fights will only be voided if either fighter is scheduled to fight another opponent instead. Once a fight has been reclassified, it is then subject to the 48hour rule as normal.
3. Change to scheduled number of rounds: All outright bets on the match will stand. However round by round bets will be void.
4. Round Betting: Betting on the round in which the fight result will be determined. If a fight is stopped before the full number of rounds have been completed, or if a boxer is disqualified and a points decision is awarded, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped. If a fight ends in a draw and no odds have been offered for this option, all bets will be void.
5. Total Rounds: If a fight is stopped before the full number of rounds have been completed, or if a boxer is disqualified and a points decision is awarded, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped. For settlement purposes Where half a round is stated, the half-way point of the respective round (1 minute 30 seconds for 3-minute rounds or 2 minutes 30 seconds for 5-minute rounds) will determine the under or over. Should the round end exactly on this time then affected bets will be made void.
6. Failure to come out for a round: If a fighter fails to come out for the next round, bets will be settled on his opponent having won the bout in the previous round.
7. Stoppages: If the fight is stopped due to an injury or disqualification, either by the referee or the doctor, then this will be considered a technical KO (TKO).
If the fight is stopped early due to damage sustained from an illegal attack, or an accidental clash of heads etc, then a technical decision may be awarded. In this instance, the time of the stoppage would be used to settle all round markets, but the result of the decision would be used to settle the 'Decision Victories' market. If the judges aren't able to award a technical decision then the fight may be declared a 'No Contest', and all bets will be void. 'No Contests' awarded after the fight due to a failed drug test will not be resettled and will stand as originally declared after the fight. A technical submission may occur when the referee stops the fight because a fighter has sustained an injury, or become unconscious, while in a submission hold. For betting purposes all, technical submissions will be settled as submissions.
8. Knockdown/Count In Round: Only knockdowns that lead to a “count” from the referee or if the referee initiates a “count” will count for this bet.
9. UFC Card Specials: Only the main card, and undercard fights will count. Early preliminaries will not be included. Bets will stand on the number of bouts scheduled to be on the full card, which includes all main card and undercard fights. This information will be available in the market descriptions for the event in question. Bets will stand so long as the exact number of bouts quoted in the market description take place. If any fighter(s) withdraw(s), and all are(is) replaced, bets will stand. If a bout is cancelled without a replacement, changing the number of bouts taking place, then all bets will be void. Dead heat rules will apply to the Fight of The Night, Submission of The Night and Knockout of The Night markets should two or more fights or fighters be awarded the honours.