Frequently Asked Question's
- What is OXXO
- How do I deposit to my account using OXXO?
- How can I complete the OXXO deposit?
- What is the validity period of OXXO voucher?
- Are there any fees associated with OXXO deposits?
- How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
- Can I withdraw through OXXO?
- Which currencies does OXXO transact in?
1. What is OXXO?
OXXO is a post-payment service that allows you to securely pay for online services over the counter at OXXO stores within Mexico.
2. How do I deposit to my account using OXXO
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Cashier and Select OXXO option.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- Click on Deposit.
- You will be re-directed to a third party website and a OXXO voucher would be displayed.
- You must use this voucher to complete the payment.
- Funds would be credited to your account within 24 hours after you make the payment.
3. How can I complete the OXXO deposit.
You can complete OXXO deposit through online banking, ATMs, Bank Branches, Post offices, Super markets, lottery kiosk etc.
4. What is the validity period of OXXO voucher?
OXXO voucher is valid for 3 days from the date it is issued.
5. Are there any fees associated with OXXO deposits?
No. We don’t charge any fee for OXXO deposits.
6. How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
Funds are added to your account within 24 hours after you have made the payment. If the payment is made on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) , it would be considered for the next working day which is Monday and funds would be credited next day.
7. Can I withdraw through OXXO?
No. OXXO is not available as a withdrawal option.
8. Which currencies does OXXO transact in?
OXXO deposits can be made in MXN and USD currencies.