Diving Dolphins Scratchcard
How to Play
- Diving Dolphins has 9 scratch panels in a 3x3 grid.
- Match any 3 symbols in view to receive the corresponding pay out for that symbol.
Dolphin Splash Bonus
- On any scratch card there is a random chance the Dolphin Splash Bonus can be awarded.
- When all panels have been revealed, a dolphin will dive in to one of the scratch panels to reveal a new symbol to create extra winning combinations in addition to any that may already be in view.
- During the Dolphin Splash Bonus it is possible for up to two scratch panels to be changed.
- The Dolphin Splash Bonus is unavailable on any scratch card that awards the Splash the Cash Bonus.
Splash the Cash Bonus
- The Splash the Cash bonus is awarded when 3 are revealed on a scratch card.
- When in the splash the cash bonus, dolphins dive into the water to add winnings to the splash the cash counter.
- At the end of the feature the amount in the splash the cash counter is awarded to balance.
- The Splash the Cash Bonus is unavailable on any scratch card that awards the Dolphin Splash Bonus.
- Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
- You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
- Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
- Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
- Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
- Enabling the stop on jackpot option will stop autoplay if the jackpot of 1150 x Max Stake is reached.
- The average return to player is at least 94%.
- Malfunction voids game.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited and will not exceed 1150 x Max Stake
- All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of CR ltd and/or its licenses in the U.S. and/or other countries. (c) 2017 CR ltd. All rights reserved.
Utolsó módosítás dátuma: 2020. 02. 12.