Star Lanterns Mega
- A single spin could change your life!
- Collect 4 MegaJackpots symbols on a single spin to win a life-changing MegaJackpots fortune! The higher your bet, the better your odds of winning the MegaJackpots progressive.
- Illuminating wins make the night sky glow in MegaJackpots Star Lanterns! Majestic, glimmering lanterns float onto the reels with the Floating Reels feature, where winning lanterns burst and new lanterns float up from below for even more chances to win. Accumulate multiplier after multiplier on a single spin with the Star Multiplier feature for a chance at sparkling fortunes The radiance extends into the Free Spins Bonus, with more frequent Star symbols and more chances to win the MegaJackpots progressive!
How To Bet
MegaJackpots Star Lanterns features 20 paylines.
Lines are fixed at 20 paylines for this game.
- Displays the current bet per line shown in currency.
- Press the left arrow (–) to decrease the bet per line.
- Press the right arrow (+) to increase the bet per line.
Press to submit the bet and spin the reels.
Auto Spin Feature
- Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of spins at the current line bet.
- After selecting the desired bet configuration, press AUTO SPIN, and choose how many spins to play at the current bet settings.
- Auto Spin plays the specified number of spins until the STOP button is pressed, a bonus is triggered, or the balance is insufficient to spin again.
- Auto Spin is only available in approved jurisdictions.
Winning the MegaJackpots Progressive
- Every bet offers a chance to win the MegaJackpots progressive. The higher the bet, the better the odds of winning the MegaJackpots progressive.
- Win the Jackpot by collecting 4 MegaJackpots on a single base game spin or a single free spin in the Free Spins Bonus.
- When a Star scatter symbol appears, the Star may reveal a MegaJackpots symbol, in addition to a multiplier. If 4 MegaJackpots symbols appear during a single spin and across floats, win the MegaJackpots progressive.
- After every spin that doesn't award the Jackpot, a behind-the-scenes Second Chance drawing occurs that can also award the MegaJackpots progressive.The odds of winning the Jackpot are exactly proportional to the actual bet amount. Therefore, the game is completely fair, offering the same odds per amount bet per currency.
- For example, a player playing at a 0.20 line bet has twice the chance of winning the Jackpot as a player playing at a 0.10 line bet in the same game and currency. The expected return to player is exactly the same for both players.
Floating Reels Feature
On any winning symbol combination during base game and Free Spins Bonus game play:
- All winning symbol combinations are evaluated and award values are added to the win meter.
- All symbols in winning combinations burst and disappear.
- Empty spaces are filled as symbols float up from below, in sequence
- The reels are evaluated again for winning symbol combinations and values are added to the win meter.
- The Floating Reels feature repeats until no winning symbol combinations appear.
Star Multiplier Feature
- Each Star scatter symbol awards a random 2x, 3x, or 5x multiplier and pays a scatter win. If two or more Star scatter symbols appear during a single spin and across floats, as a result of the Floating Reels feature, the multiplier values are added. After awarding a multiplier, the Star scatter symbol bursts causing symbols to float up from below for more chances to win. At the end of the spin, the total win amount (excluding the MegaJackpots progressive) is multiplied by the total multiplier value.
- Each Star scatter symbol may also reveal a MegaJackpots symbol.
Free Spins Bonus
- The Free Spins Bonus is triggered by three Bonus scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the first three reels. These symbols are only found on reels 1, 2, and 3.
- Select one of the three lanterns from the picker to reveal the number of free spins (between 4 and 14) awarded for the bonus.
- The reels in the Free Spins Bonus have a richer, more frequent Star Multiplier feature than the base game reels. There are no Bonus symbols on the Free Spins Bonus reels; therefore the bonus cannot be retriggered.
- Reels used in the Free Spins Bonus are different from the reels used in the base game.
- Free spins are played at same line bet as the triggering spin.
- Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest winner is paid on each payline.
- Line wins are multiplied by the line bet on the winning line. Coinciding line wins on different paylines are added.
- Each Star scatter symbol pays independently.
- Star symbol scatter wins are multiplied by the line bet. Coinciding scatter wins from different Star scatter symbols are added.
- Scatter wins are independent from line wins and are added to the total amount paid.
- Multipliers from all Star scatter symbols appearing during a single spin, including any Floating Reels features, are added and applied to all wins accumulated during the spin, excluding the MegaJackpots progressive.
- Star scatter symbol appears on reels 1, 2, and 3 only.
- Wild symbol appears on reels 2, 3, and 4 only.
- Bonus scatter symbol appears on reels 1, 2, and 3 in the base game only. Bonus scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- Bonus wins are independent from line wins and are added to the total amount paid.
- Wins are shown in currency.
- When you win the Jackpot, a message appears notifying you that customer service will contact you within 24 hours with details of your Jackpot payout. The win verification may take up to 72 hours, and the win will not be reflected in your account balance. You may continue to play. It will not affect your Jackpot.
- The amount paid after verification is approximately the amount seen on the Jackpot meter when the win occurs. Potentially, the awarded Jackpot could be somewhat higher because of display delays. The Jackpot paid may also be higher due to meter smoothing, when some meter growth from peak times may be spread across slower periods. In an exceptionally rare case, the award value could be the Jackpot seed amount if your Jackpot winning outcome occurred just after another player's Jackpot win but before the Jackpot meter was able to reset due to this earlier winner.
- All applicable taxes and fees in connection with any winnings awarded to the player, and any other payments to the winning player are his/her sole responsibility. Winnings cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other consideration.
- The casino may deactivate this game at any time. If the casino decides to continue the game after a Jackpot is won, the casino is under no obligation to re-seed the Jackpot with the amount of the previous seed or any other amount. In the event that the casino decides to terminate the game, or the game becomes permanently unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances, the casino holds any funds shown in the Jackpot meter. The casino may increase or decrease the size of the Jackpot award by contributing or removing money at any time.
- Jackpot represents an increasing top award where the growth is funded by a fixed percentage of each bet placed by all players playing for the jackpot.
- In some jurisdictions, regardless of bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction, excluding the MegaJackpots progressive. See the paytable for details. A transaction includes the results of the Free Spins Bonus, plus the outcome which launched the bonus. If the award cap is reached in the bonus, the bonus ends immediately, even if there are remaining free spins.
Lost Connection During Jackpot Win
- In the unlikely event of a lost connection or game reset during a jackpot-triggering spin, the jackpot will be awarded.
- Notification of the jackpot win will not appear on the game screen when the game is reloaded, and the win will not be reflected in your account balance. Any standard wins will be reflected in your account balance. Continued play, whether in this game or any other, does not affect the jackpot payout.
- The Customer Service Team will contact you within 24 hours with the details of your jackpot payout. The award verification may take up to 72 hours.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
- The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size (except for the Jackpot), balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
Utolsó módosítás dátuma: 2018. 10. 17.