Astropay Card Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Astropay Card?
- How do I purchase an Astropay Card?
- How do I deposit to my account using Astropay Card?
- Can I use the same card several times?
- What is the validity period of Astropay Card?
- Are there any fees associated with Astropay Card deposits?
- How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
- Can I withdraw to my Astropay Card ?
- Which currencies does Astropay Card transact in?
1. What is Astropay Card?
Astropay Card is a virtual pre-paid card that allows you to instantly, securely and conveniently deposit funds online.
2. How do I purchase an Astropay Card?
Please follow the steps below to purchase Astropay Card.
- You need to sign up with Astropay to purchase an Astropay Card.
- To sign up for an Astropay account, please visit https://www.astropaycard.com/index/register
- Fill in the account sign up form.
- On completing the signup process, you may purchase your preferred denomination of Astropay Card.
- On successful purchase, Astropay Card is issued and the details would be sent to your email address.
3. How do I deposit to my account using Astropay Card?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Cashier and Select Astropay Card option.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- Enter the Astropay Card number, Exp date and CVV number.
- Click on Deposit.
- You will receive instant confirmation on status of your transaction.
4. Can I use the same card several times?
Yes. You don’t need to use the funds on your card in a single transaction. You can make partial payments or deposits and then continue to use your AstroPay Card, later on.
5. What is the validity period of Astropay Card?
Astropay Card is valid for 12 months from the day it is issued.
6. Are there any fees associated with Astropay Card deposits?
No. We don’t charge a fee for Astropay Card deposits.
7. How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
Funds are added to your account instantly after the transaction processing is successfully completed.
8. Can I withdraw to my Astropay Card ?
No. Astropay Card is not available as a withdrawal option as these are non-reloadable cards./p>
9. Which currencies does Astropay Card transact in?
Astropay Card deposits can be made in BRL and USD currencies