Inter-account transfer terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Account inter-account transfers, unless otherwise stated. By making a transfer to another account or by receiving a transfer, You agree to be bound by the following applicable terms and conditions:
- In order to make an inter-account transfer the donor of such transfer ('Donor') must have successfully registered for an Account and must also successfully complete such identification checks as We may require from time to time, including by supplying any personal identification documentation required by Us.
- Once Donor has made the transfer to another player's account ('Recipient'), We will not be liable for it and will not transfer money back to Donor's Account unless requested and authorized by the Recipient.
- We reserve the right to reject any inter-account transfer requests or to reverse any inter-account transfers upon suspicion of breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by Donor or Recipient.
- The Recipient will need to successfully complete the 'Player Registration' before they are able to receive the transfer. Player Registration can be completed either by clicking 'Deposit' on the Cashier screen or clicking on 'My Account/Update Personal Info' in the Lobby.
- Donor agrees that they may only make an inter-account transfer to enable the Recipient to play on the Sports Services and Gaming Services and not for any other purposes.
- Before the Recipient can cash out an inter-account transfer the Recipient must first have earned Standard Points with such monies (excluding any bonus points awarded) greater than or equal to 15% of the amount received in USD (“Release Requirements”). Where an inter-account transfer is received in a currency other than USD, the required 15% of Points must be calculated on the value of the transfer in USD (based on the exchange rates offered by Us at the point of cash out. Please see Currency Converter).
- The minimum amount the Donor can transfer is $10.
- We may, in Our sole discretion, permit inter-account transfers to Recipients' Accounts which have a currency other than Donors' Account Currency. Such transfers will be made on the terms and at the Exchange Rates offered by Us. Please see Currency Converter and Frequently Asked Questions for further details.
If You have any questions, please contact Our 24/7 Customer Care Team.
Created/Modified 29 August 2013